I picked up:
1. No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Normal/Oily skinI tried the texture in the store, it felt more like a watery creamy texture which is not as greasy as other No.7 creams and it's only HKD$69!!!
2. No.7 Protect & Perfect Whitening Eye CreamIt is claimed to be able to reveals younger and lighter looking skin. I don't have very serious dark circles but I always have this annoying wrinkles below my eyes. I have tried Bobbi Brown eye cream but it doesn't work for me. So I am hopping this eye cream may help.
3. Leave-in Volumising Conditioner from BoostI have been looking for a leave in conditioner for a long time. However, I only found some very expensive ones which I have never heard of. So I was super happy when I see this very affordable conditioner which is only HKD$54. I have already put some on after shower, the smell is a bit stronger and heavier than I thought but I will keep trying and see if it really moisturises my hair.
4. Champneys Spa Treatments Citrus Blush Body ScrubThe packaging of this line really caught my eye. It looks luxurious and the word 'SPA' made me buy the scrub. I have high expectation to the scrub and I hope it will really give me a SPA treatment lol.
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John GreenA story about teenagers who suffer from cancer attracted me because I hope that by knowing more
about how some people are struggling with terrible illnesses bravely, I will be more aware how lucky my ordinary life is. And I heard Stylesuzi, a youtube beauty girl rated about it long ago.
2. The Time Keeper by Mitch AlbomI wanted to buy this book for a long time because I love the writer, Mitch. I read all of his other books and I love all of them. So I think this one will be as good as the others.
I think this will be the first book that I am going to read among the other three. I love the Kite
3. And the Mountains Echoed
Runner. I enjoy how beautifully the writer can write. The preciseness of his descriptions provided me with beautiful pictures and images of the story and the way he delivered the plot has never failed to give me surprises.